TLAXCALA تلاكسكالا Τλαξκάλα Тлакскала la red internacional de traductores por la diversidad lingüística le réseau international des traducteurs pour la diversité linguistique the international network of translators for linguistic diversity الشبكة العالمية للمترجمين من اجل التنويع اللغوي das internationale Übersetzernetzwerk für sprachliche Vielfalt a rede internacional de tradutores pela diversidade linguística la rete internazionale di traduttori per la diversità linguistica la xarxa internacional dels traductors per a la diversitat lingüística översättarnas internationella nätverk för språklig mångfald شبکه بین المللی مترجمین خواهان حفظ تنوع گویش το διεθνής δίκτυο των μεταφραστών για τη γλωσσική ποικιλία международная сеть переводчиков языкового разнообразия Aẓeḍḍa n yemsuqqlen i lmend n uṭṭuqqet n yilsawen dilsel çeşitlilik için uluslararası çevirmen ağı

 14/11/2019 Tlaxcala, the international network of translators for linguistic diversity Tlaxcala's Manifesto  
English  
 Sandra Guimarães 
Sandra Guimarães
03/09/2019  -  LAND OF PALESTINE
Original: Français
Translations available: English  Español  Italiano 
Piantare la resistenza:
La lotta per la sovranità alimentare in Palestina
- Anne Paq - Sandra Guimarães
In Palestina, la sovranità alimentare è intrinsecamente legata alla lotta per l'autodeterminazione. L'espropriazione della terra palestinese iniziò nel 1948, quando il 78% della Palestina storica divenne Israele. Il restante 22% ...



02/09/2019  -  LAND OF PALESTINE
Original: Français
Translations available: English  Español  Italiano 
Sembrar la resistencia:
La lucha por la soberanía alimentaria en Palestina
- Anne Paq - Sandra Guimarães
En Palestina, la soberanía alimentaria está intrínsecamente vinculada a la lucha por la autodeterminación. La confiscación de tierras palestinas comenzó en 1948, fecha en la que el 78% del territorio de la Palestina ...



02/09/2019  -  LAND OF PALESTINE
Original: Français
Translations available: English  Español  Italiano 
Sowing seeds of resistance:
The fight for food sovereignty in Palestine
- Anne Paq - Sandra Guimarães
Food sovereignty in Palestine is inextricably linked to the fight for self-determination. Land dispossession in Palestine began in 1948 when 78 per cent of historical Palestine became Israel. Since 1967, the remaining 22 per cent of land – now ...



02/09/2019  -  LAND OF PALESTINE
Original: Français
Translations available: English  Español  Italiano 
Planter la résistance:
La lutte pour la souveraineté alimentaire en Palestine
- Anne Paq - Sandra Guimarães
En Palestine, la souveraineté alimentaire est intrinsèquement liée à la lutte pour l’autodétermination. La dépossession des terres palestiniennes a commencé en 1948, lorsque 78 % de la Palestine ...



 All Tlaxcala pages are protected under Copyleft.